Monday, December 27, 2010

I am still alive

Phew,Been awhile since I could just sit down and type my little heart out.
Joe had a four day weekend...it went horribly.Him and I could not get a long if we were paid too. Was horrible on top of the kids having colds and no heat or hot water.
It got fixed today. The story is,it was a setting on it and no one knows this boiler since its the only one they have ever installed,so they are still learning. Its a energy/green type boiler. I love it,but what I don't love is how easily it has problems and how the techs know nothing about it just the main boss does. Makes it hard.
We got about 10ins of snow maybe less maybe more. I was not that impressed. It happened all at night,there was no drifts. I love snow no matter what but it bummed me out a little.
Joe has a 4 days weekend this weekend as well..so we will see how well this goes. Me and him just dont work as a team we get stressed over things instead of being a team and working together. I am also 100% we don't bring out the good in each-other. He smokes way to much for someone who claims to adore and love his family. He does not change in the way he needs too. Not all his fault as its about how he was raised. I feel a little hopeless. As there was 2 amazing weeks of just pure perfect. Getting along,no walk outs,no mess ups,no anything. It was great. Then bam. Old Joe is back. He can't seem to keep his old single lives in his moms basement self away for longer then 3 wks. Its frustrating. You know it could be perfect. You know you could have it all but theres that one thing keeping you from it and its Joe and his old ways,his habits...his thoughts. The way he does things is not the way an average married man does things. Ah well I could go on and on but don't have the energy.

So a lot want an update on Miss A who caused a lot of drama by hacking my blog and writing things,I never said.
I have kept my cool,she wanted to talk once and I listened but didn't dare open my mouth as I knew I would threaten her until I was blue in the face and I hate doing that. I will never forgive and whats worse for her is I won't forget. She will always be nervous to run into me or something. Thats okay with me. Keep her on her toes. End of it. Nothing else has been talked about. I'm over it. For now. =)

Nothing else has really been going on. A lot of negativity it seems. No food stamps and we get around 500 from them and this month they messed up so we never received them..thats really hurting us financially. Comcast a month for us is 219 dollars or so..A MONTH! So we are trying to cut that down. Just little things that are starting to test our patience.

One with me is my dad. Everyone says it,even my mom that he can not keep snow-blowing the driveway,its a long one...YET they refuse to lower the price on their house and find a small -more manageable home for the two of them. And its hard as they both complain about not being able to get out,dad not being able to do this or that. I mean hes 80!!! Why are they not bettering themselves or changing the way things are. Move closer to town,it saves gas,you can usually get out a lot faster,get a small driveway,my mom can get high speed...I dont care what town they go too. Go to Bennington. Heck who cares just stop playing woe is me and wanting everyone to do things for free for you. Its embarrassing as they at one time was not like that..well dad has always taken thing from the church but not sure Mom has been that way. We are family and we are the closest so we will help as often as we can but it hurts the purse strings. I understand they do the family gatherings alot but people with 1 bedroom lofts with dining room that only sits 2, still entertain,they can down size just a bit. It would help them so much. *Sigh* its aggravating to watch and aggravating because if you point this out they defend their ways then the next day one of them or both are complaining about life. I complain about mine but I can't change it but I am also not making it worse. They keep getting into debt yet now live off food-stamps. *Sigh* Love them. Just wish they would listen to someone. =(

Well the wing is whipping and the kids are getting into things. They have not slept all night through for 4 nights so I am hoping tonight with the heat being on again,they will. Fingers crossed.
Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment