Saturday, December 4, 2010

To do list

You ever feel like that to do list just won't get done??? I'm feeling that way.
All thats on tomorrows is:
Put Freecycle stuff somewhere and put it all on the site.
Weatherstrip the bedroom window.
Put the window plastic stuff on the mud-room window. (the stuff that keeps the cold out)
Wash bedroom window and living room door.
Clean kids closet.
Clean up the front yard.
Finish  up laundry.
Take shower with the really sweet christmas lights on. I love putting the lights in the bathroom that are all trippy.
Clean up and find homes for things that are floating around in the way.

That should do it...But will it get done...I have no idea. I had to fight with Joe all day just to finish a project. Hes just now finishing putting up the lights he started 2hrs ago.

Very excited for the Steeler game tomorrow night! Steelers vs Ravens! Woot woot!
Anywho just trying to wrap things up as the kids bed time is in 15mins. Anxious to upload my photos,Theres one person though I am just getting this snobbish better then everyone else vibe from and its a shame. Had to get that off my chest. Few photos again.

Tootles.
More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment