Sunday, December 12, 2010

What makes my life easier

So I thought and noticed things that make my life easier. And I'm thinking more of the not so common things. Of course internet,phone and tv makes it easier and more enjoyable but these things I think we sometimes forget or don't realize help.This is my list.

  1. The Cone. So much power,takes up little space and makes little messes a breeze to clean up
  2. Swivel head on my faucet. I don't have a hand sprayer? Not sure what its called, on my sink so the swivel head makes things a tad easier.
  3. Bread machine. It saves money and makes my house smell so good.
  4. Recycling. Saves me garbage bags.
  5. Chest freezer or upright it don't matter. Being without one I now realize that to stock up and by all 10/$10 deals and to by in bulk...with out it..is very hard to accomplish these things.
  6. Dryer sheets. Let me explain,My moms old washing machine there is a place to put softener and you can put it in,in the beginning so its not trying to make sure you get to the machine during what ever cycle and blah blah. I have never figured out the key to putting in softener with a machine that does not operate like my moms. You put it in during rinse cycle? Or during the wash? What happens if you miss it and it goes through before you get there? 
  7. Calenders. Need I say more?
Theres more I am sure. But thats what I noticed just tonight.
Now I realize everything we have in this generation and even the little things matter and help in some way. =)
Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment