Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday finally

Well I have been coupon cutting...
Deal searching...
And I am still nothing compared to the ladies on Extreme couponing!


So I did this quick little survey thing of basics about me. Felt like I was back on myspace or something haha.


Favorite Shows- First 48, Missing persons,Americas got talent,Storage wars,Roseanne(Okay it might no longer be on but its a classic), Golden girls,Pitt Boss, Ice road trucker, American loggers, American restoration,Pawn stars, Pickers...I have a lot lol.


Favorite cold drink- Oooo toughy between cold coffee and Dr.Pepper.


Favorite Hot drink-Hot chocolate!!!


Favorite car or truck- I have a thing for tow trucks and plow trucks haha but really I love 69 Ford mustangs, Ford focus from 2000-2010, Nissan Altimas, Older Dodge rams, Older ford trucks and of course the Ford F350 extended cab... I have a few others too.


Favorite time of day- It depends on the day.


Favorite thing to do in summer-Tan,Tag sales and bbq's.


Favorite feature on yourself- Oh...um...my ankles? lol I love my arms too.


Favorite chore-Hanging out clothes...I feel like someone from little house on the prairie. =D


Favorite Hobby- Photography.


Favorite type of shoes- Heels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


What is your favorite piece of clothing you own- This mini skirt and yellow tank top..the skirt because its the first one I bought after having kids and the tank top because its cheery and cute!


Favorite girly thing to do- My nails.


Favorite ice cream- Mint choc chip!


Favorite food- HAHA like I can choose just one.


So I am hoping Joe has an early night..that would be awesome. This heat has been getting the best of us all.
Nothing is planned for this weekend as of right now. 
I just totally caught myself singing to Arthur...the kid show...oy! It was a fav of mine haha.
Z has a speech appointment at the school Tuesday to help set some goals and such. 
My picture taking is good but my editing...ohhh I need work there. Not much else happening. Twilight is still doing good. All animals are well. All kids are well. Hubby has been testy lately....we agreed it stops or we divorce. Well obviously there was a lot more too it but we will see. Too much drama. And which sucks is I can take drama but Joe seems to not be able too. Again we will see. Hopefully it works out as when we can get along its fireworks.
Also trying some dieting. I have not gained but I am not losing either. So hopefully I can get my butt in gear. If it cools down I'd do more walking.
I got a lot of cleaning done so hopefully tomorrow can be a do the odd job type day and do somethings I have been wanting to do for awhile now.
I still have some presents I am getting together for people. Joes birthday is coming up as well.


So this whole sexting craze...OH I am going there. WTF is with it( I use fruit not the actual F word) anyway.... really? Really? Sexting? We can't leave anything up to the imagination these days? ok ok I am no innocent member here but I am married so its a little bit more okay..wait I am not saying I do LOL just stating that if your younger then 14...sexting is a little un needed. Not that I judge...but I will admit I do judge when people are selfish and bring kids into the world who don't get what they deserve from life because the parents are partying and not giving a damn. I know a lot say well sexting is better then real sex...hm if they are sexting then they are prob doing the deed as well. Plus theres the chance others see the photos...others start bullying...Theres a high rate of trouble that goes a long with it. My views are not set in stone on this topic but I do think of how different the generations are. I tend to respect everything someone tells me that is older then me...their generations had it right. Theirs was better. My parents...I listen to them a lot...I have my moments where I spend money that I know better to spend....But otherwise I listen. 
Love is criticism if you can't take criticism then you can't respect the opportunity to learn and branch out of your thinking process.
So anywho...I am off. Gotta think of dinner. I just realized..there is not one night when its just me and the kids..that I don't make something. I stuck to my parenting style I always wanted. Clean house meal on the table at every meal...now to get them to listen..since I always thought I would have good listening kids...haha


Tootles. A few pics for the time being!
=0 Much loveeee!









No comments:

Post a Comment