Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Disappointment

Didn't want to but I am gonna. People need to get a grip. Because I decided to buy certain items people are thinking I am some rich person let me ask you this..What type of car do you drive? Do you own or rent? Do you get pedicures,hair done,manicures or spa day? Do you go out to dinner a lot? Do you do crafts? Do you have a hobby you spend money on? I don't drive a new vehicle,I rent a small apartment,I give my time to animals & love helping when it comes to psychology and someone dealing with an individual who mentally is not stable.  I do all of this for free..oh theres more...My laundry is never behind,my sink NEVER gets over loaded with dishes,I clean every room in the house,I dress,un dress squirming toddlers,change diapers,cook breakfast lunch and dinner. There is no canned or  frozen meals for an easy way out of things for me. I take care of all 6 animals. 2 kids. A bipolar husband. I deal with family. No friends. Learning finally after many years what photography is all about. I don't nap. I don't go out. I never leave the house without my husband or my kids. I stop take a moment to tell some congrats or give advice online. I think constantly. I love buying for others. Deal with a husband who can't just have eyes for one female. And the biggest I deal with depression and anxiety every single day. Not much but I do enough. I don't lie. I am honest and blunt. I care,I love, I am not selfish. Just because I don't work people seem to be having an issue yet again. So because I am a stay at home mom..I must watch tv all day? I don't watch any housewives,jerry springer....I watch the news..nothing till the cooking channel for Stefano then wheel of fortune and then a night time show to just keep on while I try to sleep alone. My kids don't throw fits in the store. They have been to a restaurant only about 5 times. I don't go here and there. I don't splurge on little things that ADD up so you are spending money on something that you will throw away instead of me who spends money on things I will use for years. Dunkin donuts,Cigarettes,fast food,etc. Mine is Camera stuff,Savings,items for my kids or husband WHO DOES WORK...etc. Just because you pay out for taxes and we don't. That means right there you have more money then we do. But its not a competition. Being jealous and frustrated over someone else's finances are a waste of time. We don't waste our money on booze,dinners out...babysitters...my kids stay with us 24/7 no one watches my kids. We gave up our freedom for them. I type with respect. I speak with respect. I don't cuss people out. I don't get upset over little things so for me to be annoyed right now is silly. No one should come at me. Especially when they are awesome friends with other stay at home moms. I have food stamps and I get fuel assistance thats it. I use coupons and shop for deals. I use amazon. I shop at the dollar store. I don't buy name brand items. My husband works hard but gets paid little. I could get a job but the cost of another vehicle,child care,taking time off with sickness...etc would be just out of the question,my pay check would go to those things and we would not be making any more money then with just Joe working. I pray. I keep people in my thoughts. I love giving. I am 23 and more mature then most 40yrs olds. I stand my ground in what I believe in. I never start drama. I never get mad over dumb things online and hurt peoples feelings. I step back and know when I am wrong. I am not a horrible human being.
Rant over. Well its not but typing everything thats in my mind would take me days. Very disappointed in people.

No comments:

Post a Comment