Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fail 1090349

Great weekend...great Monday...Bad Tuesday. Its almost like Joe and I have to be nice at each-other or it just all blows up...Yesterday I said one thing that was bothering me and not only did he seem to not care but it ended being all about him and he left in that stupid blue car of his. SOMEONE BUY IT so maybe Joe will grow a pair!
Any-who we made up blah blah blah even though once again it felt completely fake. How lovely. This is what I get for being an amazing communicator and telling him everything that's wrong instead of walking around snappy and lying saying "Nothing is wrong"??? I ain't no miss independent,we have been over this so he knows for the most part what goes on in this house and on my computer. There's bits and pieces I leave out. But let me tell you,hes involved in all my shit lol. It was a blast having him help me with the breast awareness shots I took(I shall post in a few minutes) He has no problem with the site I put them on,now If I put them on facebook might have been a diff story. Or if they did not come out as nice he might have said something. But let me tell you if he had told me no I would have sent him into next year. A while back I TOLD him to add an ex back onto his facebook because deleting her was not my issue it was the amount of talking and the not showing me. WELL the minute I was nice and didn't really wear the pants there..BAM he screwed up with her. And his words? "It was curiosity" DUDE shes an ex. You want her back go have her. Not gonna hurt my feelings. This dude owes me.
And if I hear in the next week this line again "You have to start trusting me more,its been a month" I'm walking to where ever you get divorce papers and getting them right then and there...well I'll drive but you know what I mean. Its going to take over a year to get back the 4 you screwed up!
So ladies count your blessings if your husbands hold on to you and come to you with things bothering them.I could seriously smell like another dude and Joe would ask nothing,worry about nothing,say nothing...It sucks. It makes me feel not worthy of his attention. That and the lack of intimacy kinda don't help.
So again if your other half is all over you and cares about what goes through your head and cares about you and what does or does not go on in your house...smarten the fuck up and get your act together. Your type pisses me off. Your fine single your fine taken but your okay with being taken and not really having the best relationship,I hate you for that. I am working on my 4th yr of trying to make my relationship better...I got it for 4 days and now its back down the shitter. Ungrateful *$*$*#*$... These feelings are probably based on reality shows lol I get asked and talked to about a lot of relationships but none really relate to me or mine.

On to another part of my life. Stefano goes to bed better now....but is up from anywhere from 1am-5am or is up all hrs..not crying just like a mad scream like. Really sucks. BUT I know things will change and one day I will want him back in that crib so I know where he is and know hes safe.

I love my mom but...all this week shes busy going here going there spending this doing that...yet she pleads no money...hmmmm. She could have a side job to be able to afford all her socializing and she don't. Shes amazing at making runners,kids blankets,crocheting things,quilting....*sigh*

Well thats it for now. I will be back with two recipes and anything else I feel like rambling on about. =)






All my breast Cancer awareness shots. =)
Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment