Sunday, October 31, 2010

Answering questions

I'm going to answer some peoples questions they had for me. Some will be brief others I will explain to the depth.

Why do you not celebrate Halloween or Christmas? Personal reasons. In the bible it states that the sheep were out to pasture well they don't go out in December. But regardless it would be okay if there were not fake things involved,Jesus was not fake so what does Santa have to do with it,Your answer? St.Nick? Am I right. Fine but why all the presents? Why the tears when people realize they can't buy thousand dollars in gifts? Why are people playing Christmas songs when we have not given Thanks at Thanksgiving? I don't like the commercial environment. I don't like the greediness that comes. I will buy gifts all year long,I will donate to charities all year long not at just one given time.  I love the lights,I love snow men,I love snow...I love festive winter,as I call it. =)
Halloween-Its a sinful holiday in my eyes. I love babies in costumes and I love to see what my girlfriends dress up in for their other halves but the pranks and the trick or treating.. Trick or treat?? So if they don't give you a treat you trick them? Thats a little mean. Don't get me wrong I'm no angel...and one day I will probably get into parts of Halloween. But for now its not my thing.

What other Holidays do you not celebrate? I celebrate the rest just not as in depth except Thanksgiving.

Will your kids do things like the tooth fairy? No,I'll have other little cute things and they will know its me whose giving them some change for a tooth. No 5 bucks here,thats silly how things get out of hand.

Is the only thing you drink,Hot chocolate? LOL-No I love tea,coffee,Ice tea,Dr.Pepper,Code red Mt.Dew,ginger ale and strawberry milk!

Tell Me a secret: I can't do that but I will tell you that my first tattoo is a little on the large side and revolves around one person. Hoping with tax money it will be a go ahead for me to get it.

I was wondering if with 4 cats you have fur all over your clothes?  This person met no disrespect. I don't actually,only time is if I hold my rabbit,Snowshoes sometimes leaves white fur behind but you never seem to get it from sitting on any of my furniture or anything.

What type of dog would you like? I saw you love dogs.-Oh I do,I love all kinds too. But Big dogs are my preference. A Rottweiler or German Shepherd are my favorite types. But a boxer,Husky,etc are just fine also. A rescue dog is all it has to be. =)

Do you wear heels less now with kids? In a way because I don't go out often but I have a tendency to wear them around the house too. So its about the same maybe. My ankles looks great so who cares lol

You own a truck but your always talking about different cars,which is it? Haha I'm both give me a duel exhaust jacked up Ford 350 and I'm cool with that,Give me a Nissan Altima with tinted windows and a system that works too. I love vehicles. I love anything with an engine. And I have my preferences just like anyone. =)

With your anxiety do you have frequent bad dreams? I have nights where yes its a little annoying its one bad dream after another but its not really a common thing. But the bad dreams do circulate around things that make my anxiety high so I know thats what causes them.

What can you bench? Haha I can only do it twice but I can do around 125. Before kids it was 180ish.

Have you and Joe always fought like this? Pretty much,maybe 4 weeks we didn't. But I would be an epic fail in any relationship if I couldn't get out how I feel and have someone either care or argue back,point out where I am wrong and such.

Thats all of them. About to make some tea while I wait for Joe to get back then gonna step out and take some pictures. Gonna fight this cold darn it!!!

Just a couple pics for you!
Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment