Saturday, October 23, 2010

Good Morning!

The sun is out. Joes making money. The kids are down for their nap. Life is okay. =)
I will write a post soon explaining the lovely family drama. But for now I need to keep myself calm. Yesterday I had major chest pains and a headache from stress. I never wanted to be that person. Always wanted to be a calm easy going type person. So I am indulging in the sun and picking up my house a little.
I have a lot I want to write about this mornings events but I know for now I must just let things be. Since I have no idea what was in my families OJ. They fell off their rocker I think....
No no not thinking about them.
Back to enjoying my Sunday in my small apartment...but you know I get everything I want....SO I will take a house with a pool...Hm.
OKAY....no no no not thinking about them.
I made blueberry muffins this morning for the kiddos and they were not real crazy about them. I believe breakfast is so important and thats one of the meals they refuse to really eat. They take a few bites but thats about it. Nothing cuter then a mom in her pjs running around getting a full course meal together...and nothing is more aggravating then her kids not eating it. Haha.
Gonna start my laundry in a minute. I try so hard not to do much on Saturday,kinda how I was brought up but man does it seem like its the only day I have motivation.Ugh.
Hoping to get some good pictures. I'm using a friends camera so its really hard to set the setting to be what I want because I feel like I am messing hers up.=/
Gonna leave ya with some photos.
A post will be coming about things. No worries. =)
Tootles
The last photo was 100% unedited but we know I am not a fan of edited photos. I had it on a slower shutter time and it caught Stefano as he was bending over the bed but made him like transparent,even blended into the bed like. But thats his yellow sweater. Way cool I thought. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment