Friday, October 1, 2010

Pasta for brains

Are people stupid or are people stupid?????
My husband does not get that if you suck with money then you need to let the better one handle it. His dumb-ass family does not get that if they remember correctly all Joe did was get what he wanted and spent money on bullshit...which prob means he's the cause of our finance problem not my mother. You dumb Italian. Because you and your ex wife will not have a adult parenting convo with your son who is obviously out of control and ruining a good thing..we are 2,000 dollars behind. I'm the right thing in Joes life. I haven't bought clothes in months. My hair,nails,toenails are not done. I don't buy makeup. I use cheap hair products. SO THANK YOU VERY &*CKING much but I nor my family are the problem. And your son should be a with a crack whore. You think Joe will let me take over or my mom like she has before,no hes all of a sudden good at money and blah blah,basically his ass is talking. Hopefully tonight we can go over this and make some changes or this really isn't going to work out. With his smoking,girl addictions,money problems and his hygiene issues...there's nothing left that's good about him except he goes to work.
Considering I got checked out today,literally up and down I'm cool with a divorce you get the right guy that was brought up right I'm a good catch.
I have no cell phone bill,I do not talk on the phone for hrs,I'm not high maintenance,I do my own hair most the time,my own nails ALL the time,I can cook,I'm a cleaningaholic,Never spend money on things that I shouldn't,I watch sports,HUGE football fan,I know stuff about cars,I can fix most my own problems around this house,I shower almost every day,I don't wear frumpy clothes,I like to cuddle but not constantly,Nympho,I put others before myself...that's what I have been doing for 4yrs with this douche-bag but he thinks I shouldn't talk to him family and blah blah. He does not get he has another family right now and HE married into a family and I married into a family. That means his parents need to talk to me,the better person. When Joe came up here,he wasn't talking to any of his parents,high,jobless,car-less,no money....I had a car,money,a plan and a wonderful close family.
Ugh! Makes me sick to my stomach the way him and his family are acting.

Getting madder the more I write...so I better stop lol.
AND you the idiot who CLAIMED they are poor,and everything is getting shut off and blah blah...get your acts together and you would be fine! and you didn't get shut off. Liar. Trying to compete to see who is more poor? Thats messed up!!! An example of people who suck with money. And the wife spends way to much on stupid stuff. Yet she has talent to be bringing in some money as we speak. I have no talent so I can not so boy does it make me peeved to see that. Your poor because you choose to be babes.
But you know Joe you have life rough,I'm so mean..My nympho,financially smart,cooking, cleaning,complimentary wife of yours! Go live with some of these other losers and see it. Go live with a women WHO DOES do everything. INCLUDING budget. GO be with someone who tells you nothing about what goes on. You stupid bastard.

*sigh* and I was being so positive lately and so calm....BAM No longer.
I'm selling some stuff on Ebay in a few weeks and Joe prob ain't gonna like what I'm selling but since he don't want me using the stuff that I bought FOR him...someone else's hubby,boyfriend,other half can enjoy it. Its lingerie by the way that has been worn 2 times by me but I spent $180 dollars on it (back when we had money) but he never wants me in it. Unless...haha that's just mean of me to even think...HAHA.....

Anyway...now that people think I'm just a horrible person,I shall go clean my house since its Friday and try to cool off. So I don't physically hurt anyone. Just remember I don't exaggerate anything so this is really what I go through,live like..the whole nine yards. Its bullshit and its gonna end now or very soon.

Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment