Friday, October 15, 2010

Randomness on a rainy day

  • Is it just me or is celebrating anything under a year in a relationship is just teenager like?
  • I forgot how hard it is to get into Gothic pants...if the straps are in front you gotta try and step over them practically killing yourself just to make sure they are in the back where they belong...Just sayin'
  • Its an amazing feeling to have a hubby at-least 2% committed...lol EXAMPLE-I went to take the garbage out,he had done it,I went to give the cats water,he had done it,I went to put dinner away,he had done it...LOVE that.
  • My kids are gonna send me to the loony bin!
  • I wanted to let people know that I am not being anti social...but I do not celebrate Halloween or Christmas...so I won't partake in anything that has to do with it. And I DO call things winter things where people thing of things as Christmas things. I take Winter shots of the kids,I decorate for winter...that kinda stuff. Just clearing it up.=)
  • Mafia hats can make anyone look sexy!
  • *Claps* SO happy about the Chile miners that all got out. Just not sure if the fact of one bringing there to see him get out was his wife and his mistress...is that true????
  • My comfort zone is not just one place. =)
  • I'm looking forward to snow for one reason...Flashy lights people...that's right...flashy lights! 
That sums things up for random thoughts! =)
Just a rainy Friday here with two kiddos who are being kids but also being kids who are pushing their luck!
Joe won't get out early like he usually does on Fridays which sucks because we have more things to discuss and a weekend to begin!
Just realized things are revolving around 3...3yr anniversary...and I'll be 23 this month...hm.
Gonna leave you with a few more pics. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment