Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rain rain

Yesterday was gorgeous..today possible flooding and bad windy rain. Joy to the world.
Just a quick little update.
Stefano went down in under 10mins last-night but was up at 3am...and I left him! He was back to sleep on his own in about 10mins. YES! Strong mama!
Today I think I'll catch up on my facebook and send some gifts out and play mafia...that kinda stuff. I mean its coming down!
Kids are still sleeping,went in they didn't seem to wanna get up,Stefano kept pointing to the light in the kitchen which meant he wanted it off and I said "that's okay I'll give you your sippys in here and you can listen to the rain for awhile" that was 40mins ago!!!
Think I'm done putting up fall decorations...for now. Hoping Saturday to go on a little trip to get some good foliage shots.
Thumpy might need to come in if I feel hes getting too rained on...time Joe gets home he will die from all the fur in the house....Hes allergic to him.
Random thought but when I was doing my hair I realized its long enough to strangle someone...haha like at night if Joe rolls over and I roll over and stuff my hair could be dangerous. =)

Last day of September! Bring on October.
This month will be 3yrs for Joe and I.
I will be 23. *cries*
My daughter will be 18mos.
My son will be half way to three. *cries harder*
My Trixie will have been apart of this house for 2yrs.
First October in about 5 yrs I have not had a mouse.
My mom will be 61 this month.
I will once again have to explain why my kids are not in costumes for Halloween.
Picture taking will be more often with the gorgeous fall things.
Many friends birthday are in October.
Ah October.
Well I am off to see if I can get some stuff done and get the kids rolling so they will go down for their regular nap time. =)
Write later.
Keep dry East Coast!!
Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment