Monday, August 9, 2010

The beginning.

I'm not a first time blogger BUT this is the first time I'm letting the world into my world.

Life is a game to me:Although I have to work harder then most. I wouldn't wish anxiety on my worst enemy. I live with it all day every day. But that's not what this blog is about,its just gonna be maybe unspoken words that I need to let out or my every day to day life. Its going to be lessons learned,mistakes made,anger released,sadness let go & fun times written for memories. I'm not a woe is me person.I hate pity,I don't want sympathy...Call it having a huge ego but either way I hate them. I don't hunt for attention,just recently I found out someone asked if I had any other friends then one they knew about and I took that the wrong way..I can have friends but not be all over them..I hate phone calls,I hate long days at other peoples houses...I love all my friends but I choose to be at a distance. 
Lets start with the basics: I am fighting bulge of the belly literally only place left I feel fat...I am married to a hot headed Italian whose married to a stuck in her ways mostly English psycho(me)-We make such the pair. I have to amazing kids...and by amazing I mean...hitting each other,screaming,nap fighting,food throwing,picky eater,pool hating,touching everything they are not suppose to..type kids.I live in the perfect place except I need a bigger place...I literally collect cats...okay okay I don't but I have 4 and looking for my 5th one... I cook I clean I'm the one who folds everyone's underwear,I stay at home 9hrs a day with the kiddos....I've been known to watch the occasional episode of Jerry Springer. I love love photography. I'm 22...I drink more during football season then any other time while I root for my amazing STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will learn more and more as time goes on.

You will eventually either love me or hate me. I speak my mind and a lot of the time my words become like fireworks...sets someone off...which then sets someone else off..then its back to me...then its an opinion of an opinion of an opinion that all started with what I wrote or what I said.

Enjoy the ride. First hand..first ever allowed look into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment