Saturday, August 28, 2010

A few changes never hurt anyone!

Today I got some little boy underwear for Stefano..we will start tomorrow on the potty training!
The front yard is looking amazing. The backyard is doing better with grass then it was so that's a plus. My mood seems a tad better. Its the nice weather. The house that is where my dads old farmhouse was and the land that my brother died on is up for sale...that's a little hard to deal with. A lot of memories come attached to that land...the house means nothing because they tore down the farmhouse. Its 113 acres. Raspberry field,two out buildings plus the house which is listed on mansion. Its going $895,900. I can't imagine if some loser buys it and ruins it or takes the land down where the incident with my brother happened. The guy that bought it knows the history knows what certain parts mean. I was 7 when we moved but that house I remember a lot more better then I remember even last month. Going to go up and get pictures when the people are not there. So look for them.

Its lunch time and what did I eat- Reese's peanut butter cups....Lazy me didn't feel like cooking so I go and mess my diet up.Oy! Had a late breakfast...that was probably the problem. Just a week or so more till my Aunt and Uncle from Cali come up! Yay. Just wish I had something to show....No nice house,no nice car....can't treat anyone to lunch....Grrrr. They are high maintenance but not in a bad way and a little on the rich side but Aunt Audrey is my and has been my fave aunt!Lots of pics will be taken.
Got a few things done this morning before all the chaos. Now if only I could be financially set so that a new camera and lens could be in my future and my weight on my side...life would be super duper! Been checking out the new show Melissa and Joey on ABC family. Awesome show,really funny.
Trying to get some good shots lately but either I don't go anywhere,or what I want pictures of I can't have...or my camera does not cooperate!  Did clean the rabbits cage,Mouse cage later then I'm done with animals lol.
Anywho off to take a few pictures,then find lunch then clean up a little. =)

Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment