Monday, August 23, 2010

Why? and I have


Why must the 800 service call me so early in the morning?
Why out of about 8 cats around here,my cat gets blamed for everything?
Why after 3 yrs of knowing us can people not remember my cats names,colors,that THEY ARE FIXED and what sex they are??????????
Why do people do stupid things like not spay and neuter their animals?
Why have I had the Ab Roller for about 2 yrs and never used it until recently??
Why must my kids climb on chairs all day long?
Why when I get into a routine someone decides to change it on me?
Why do people want curly hair? I have it and its no fun. LOVE your straight hair people.
Why did I lie? Okay I technically didn't...But Joes right I don't like cake lol unless its from hannafords. or Friendly's ice cream cakes.
Why does 62 still feel really hot to me but in winter I will die in that degrees. lol
Why can't I pick up my camera and get some good shots lately?
Why is it that I have a big heart but no way to express it?
Why do I keep finding skinny pictures of myself?
Why for freaking goodness sakes did I ever think at a 108lbs I was FAT??????? UGH!
Why is my son so smart...but barely speaks?????
Why do I feel like the two kids I have will be all I have?
Why do I have a very low tolerence for crying?
Why do I feel like what my cat did was Karma for all the times you scared her???

I have noticed that I only drink ocean spray juice...And its almost always Cranberry something or plain Cranberry. UNTIL they put out the blueberry stuff,mmmm that's good.
I have lost interest in a few things over the years. I use to have a huge obsession with Eminem..no more...I can't seem to get back into jewelry making...

Its Monday...Its dark...Its rainy...Not a really great combo. I have a things I want to get done but the kids just want to keep messing up right behind me. They have this obsession with my kitchen that's getting on my last nerve. Any-who on a good note,my windows should get done in the next couple weeks,I only have 7 but gotta wait out the rain and stuff. Yesterday I went through the kids clothes and realized besides some 24mo summer clothes for Zueda and some 3t summer clothes for Stefano they are all set for a little while!! Thanks to some very cool people! Saves money and shows that I am far from stingy,I'll take what I can get!
Off to do somethings! Sloppy joes for lunch with my mom.
Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment