Saturday, August 21, 2010

STEELERS!!!

I'm not one for a pre game because like my dad I believe that one season ends another one begins so when baseball is over and its football then we will be right there by our tvs. And I like all the amped up nervousness,excitement for the actual season. I don't want to judge my team when they might not be playing with all they got because they don't want injuries...BUT this is a Steelers Giants game....Joe=Giants Me=Steelers. You know how I love to compete,bet...etc. SO this is my thing! GO STEELERS. Joes grandfather who passed away shared the same passion with me about the Steelers. Like to think of him while the games go on. And a friend that I havent talked to in way to long is a huge Steelers fan. Miss him and hope to talk to him soon. But his life took him one way and mine the other. We were best friends at one time. Thinking of you Chris!=) The Steelers mean so much more then just a game...but it is a game and it is my team my one and only fave team..so its on!!!!!! GO STEELERSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment