Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Feeling good

I can not express to you enough,all you followers and who read this...if you think for a moment something is about you and you don't like it or your confused...ASK MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! But from here out names will be involved so no more confusion. =) And regular thoughts need no names because they are just thoughts about things not anyone or how anyone does anything just things I wonder or question...No issue people so don't bring the tissues...sorry I had this really huge urge to rhyme. I say it how it is but I don't need to have the last word..so if you wanna come talk,argue,fight...that's cool by me lol. I'm not a lover. I'd rather scream it out then roll my eyes and ignore you. Or feel like I'm in the 4th grade and giving your the silent treatment because you said I was your only friend and I caught you playing with the new girl.lol. We must all understand lying isn't really my thing when it comes to peoples feelings,if you ask me "hey I know you were talking about me with that statement in your blog" or something I'm not gonna freeze and lie because you put me on the spot..BAM right out the horses mouth "yea your damn right that was about you" lol or "nah someone else" Simple.Period.

So with that said lets talk about the game of life.

I went to my moms today to help paint,my dad does not want to lower the price on their house so hes trying to fix it up...yet with their budget things don't get done the right way. And the fact my aunt&Uncle is coming in less the a week they are in a hurry. Hes 80....now 30 anymore..he should have done these projects back then! I'm having a small problem dealing with the put-down honesty my mother gives me that she don't give my sister. She tells me I should have or she did it this way or only I do it this way and blah blah that she never does to my sister. Something in my house she will point out is wrong or Joe did wrong,or I let the kids do or something...Its hard too explain so I'm thinking of bailing on her my sister and my aunt next weekend when they go to the mall because I have no money its not a good time while we crack jokes about me but praise my sister(WHICH SHE DESERVES) but then listen to how poor my mom is and how my Uncle does nothing for my Aunt..not really a good time to me. She nit picks at me.Irritating.Love her to death...but getting enough of it.
Getting my truck newer tires,rotated,balanced and aligned I think tonight,Well Joe is. 
Joes lovely stupid ass brother never said happy Birthday to him...nor did a few of his other family members.Boo to them. Should have figured. They are trying to have a reunion and I refuse to go because if they couldn't come for a wedding then I can't go to a Reunion end of story.
Funny...I just realized there was wood that is not ours in my backyard lol....thinking the handy man was here for the windows...not sure lol. Sad that I'm just now noticing it after being home for 2 hrs.
Anyway I forgot to put the roast I had in the crackpot on before I left...so it won't be done now until 6:30ish. Take the roast and gravy and pouring it over egg noodles. Simple and I get to use my crackpot. =) Forgot I had laundry in the washing machine...man I act like I'm 50 something.Stupid memory..what helps the brain...fish? Figures I hate fish.I eat no seafood what so ever.
This heat is making me lazy. I hate it. No cleaning.No work out.Rawr!My fault for having excuses I know that people.
I hear the kids so I shall go get ready for them to be up.Gating off my kitchen to see if that keeps them out of it.Too hot to harp and nag and yell and have them not listen to not a single word of it while they continue to get into stuff in the kitchen.
FYI-I am trying to drink only water....haha
Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment