Tuesday, August 10, 2010

No thrown...big problem!

When I met Joe...actually when I met any guy...They had to understand one thing...my computer is my computer and the computer chair is the queens chair and guess who the queen is??? Thats right. The kids were never allowed to play in it,there was no crazy leaning back in it,cats did not knead on it and that's where I always sat. Well last night my chair of 6yrs went on me. Which means no queen chair...which means a very grumpy queen. I call myself the queen when I'm at my computer because of what I do on it,what I can fix,what I can do for the kiddos (I printed out this really need shapes and color game).. Its bitter sweet,I know its time for a new CLEANER chair but that chair comes attached with a lot of memories. Its been complimented,yelled at,sat in my butt that never left for 4hrs at a time,washed,pushed around when I'm trying to vacuum...seen everything that went on in 6yrs. Which with me is a lot. Haha. For now I'm sitting in a kitchen chair missing the feeling a computer chair gives you in the control I had over the chair,the computer and the desk. Hopefully I can buy one soon. NO ONE buys it but me lol. I pick it out I test it out then I buy it. The computer is my sanctuary and the chair is the one place I can go to sit and just breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment