Thursday, August 19, 2010

Money needs to grow on trees

Making this quick so doing it sentences.
I need 826 to make my problems go away.
Joe wants to sell his car.
That scares me.
A second vehicle is good to have.
Landlord was good about it said he would give us some time to get rent together
hes also replacing our windows.
But that does not solve our problem.
My bank does not understand that I'm not f'ing them over.
I'm still in debt.
My credit Just really went down the crapper.
I hate bitching about money.
I feel like an annoyence.
I feel like I should scream and cry and all I wanna do is smoke and hide.
I hate emotion.
I hate even more..showing emotion.
Eating a comfort food for dinner,screw the diet.
I have a list of stuff I wanted more for:Dump(lots of stuff that cant go with garbage),carpet cleaner and some paint.
I need to keep my faith.
Not take my anger out on other people.
Which happens when I let things build up.
I need to let out what I'm feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment