Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So Got this pic tonight from a friend who had it....Cried...lol...DIET IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 30lbs to go! I can do this! I think I was about 16 in this pic but I looked like this at 21 too before I had kids....Ugh!
 MUST do it for myself before I lose it....this one really got to me. Then I showed Joe a pic of me with pink hair that he had never seen. Sorry about the lack of clothing lol it was my workout clothes.
Oy! I want to be 16 again...HECK I'll just take being 30lbs lighter.
My goal made at 8:12pm on August 10th...I will be down 30lbs by New years..or sooner! That my friends is a promise! Ugh. And the fact that Joe sat here and drooled over them and asked me to email them to him YET he does not do that will any of my pics now,REALLY ticked me off. Not a good night in the Arbore house...let me tell you that.

Out till tomorrow. G-Night.

1 comment:

  1. Well I think you have a Gorgeous body...I like the picture with the Pink hair because you have an adult body and not a 16 year old little girls body.

    I would trade you spots any day...keep your chin up and if you want to lose weight by New Years then All the power to you, but I dont think you need to <3

    You gorgeous girl especially for having 2 babies <3

    ReplyDelete