Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wahooooo

Intense workout tonight=Me feeling fantastic. Little sore.
Think the rain is finally over but not sure. Got some cleaning to do tomorrow and that's about it. Now that I think about it I had Mudvayne playing in the background while I worked out,that was prob why it went so well. It seems this week has gone by really fast but yet not fast enough,I enjoy the weekends a little to much I think haha. I think I need to do some creative pictures that are sexy like my first one I uploaded to 365(a picture site) and maybe throw in a self portrait of some kind. It takes me lots of tries and thoughts before I get what I want perfect,its hard to be creative on a dime for me. It takes me awhile to think of the arty crafty creative fun things most people can think of right away lol. I can't go into a antique store and find things to use for other things or find something with potential or anything.
Any-who Shower and some TV for me. Hopefully Stefano goes to bed and stays in bed. Last night he was up twice once I think because he just wanted daddy and the other he peed through which is strange. Not sure if hes having nightmares and it makes him pee more or what. Hope his perfect nights don't stop!Hard to type tonight as something is making it so I type but I cant see what I'm typing until it catches up with me.Totally not cool.
Write tomorrow.
Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment