Saturday, August 14, 2010

Moody without pms???

HAHA the title means that on my Depo shot I have no period but boy are there days I could smack a few people around for no good reason...and today is one of them. It started out really well. Then the mood came and I found myself snapping at Joe about the soda that was not in the fridge...OUCH when did I become that "Wife"!  Then ding dong my brain cell decided to work and I realized I hadn't had a break from the kids all day..no naps. BAM 2:30 came and in bed they went and all is quiet. My mood a little better that I finally got to wash my icky kitchen floor. The fact that I have one...that's right one..finger that has really dry skin on it and actually hurts its so dry...random I know but usually people get dry hands or feet..nope its just one hand one finger...Oy!
Got a little frustrated earlier. I really would like to update my camera because of the fact that I have every time that I wanted to upgrade in my picture taking. i have a photo of my FIRST ever digital camera and they hadn't been out that long. TRUST ME photography is something I DO NOT compete in. I love love love picture taking,don't believe me go back to about a yr to 2yrs in my pictures on facebook check out my ice storm ones and fall ones. I know cameras...I just tend to act dumb around people who do know about cameras also or who think they do. Maybe its part anxiety but I do that a lot. I know almost everything about cameras/Photos,football,computers,Rabbits,Dogs...etc but if you asked people they would tell you I didn't because I tend to act dumb about them in conversations with people. Its only certain people. I also have a bad habit of acting skid-dish in front of people. Trust me a dead mole don't gross me out but eh if your one of the people I tend to alter my personality in front of I'm gonna act like things creep me out when nahhh I'm a tom boy they don't bother me. Not sure what makes me take on a diff personna around certain people but I kinda hate it. I know I'm smart I know I can hold a conversation without laughing but sometimes my brain and mouth don't connect it seems. After the person/people are gone I think of a 100 things to say that would have gotten some laughs or was good advice or something..which annoys me!!!
Like for an example this person asked me a question about a girl WELL duh when it comes to the human brain and characteristics I'm usually really good...the question was about why a girl was acting a certain way towards this person and I said could be for attention,might have a crush on you..AND in my head I was thinking and if she already thinks your hot and your taken shes gonna want you more because women and men tend to want what they can not have at times...DID I SAY that out loud?? NO. So did I answer the persons question right? No. Did it make me look like I have never studied psychology in my life? Yes. GRRRRRR. I even have a psychology stage 8 book I read during nap times. I love psychology and photography. Would people tell that from how I act? Probably not. Unless your a really close friend or family.Then I tend to act a little more like me...!
Ah anyway I better go indulge in nap time by taking a moment for me and enjoying the silence. =) Such a beautiful day here.
Write later. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment