Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cute cute cute

List of cute things that happend!

Stefano helped make a cake.
Stefano helped frost a cake.
Stefano helped mix up pudding.
Zueda broke her fever by throwing up my lunch...I know your asking how is that cute..shes had a fever all day and it breaking was a relief for mommy.
The kids sleeping in the back of my moms car.
Zueda falling asleep on me.Something she never does.
Today was fun,Didn't get some things done that I wanted but that's what tomorrow is for. Sadly Zueda still don't have one tooth cut so shes a little tired and icky feeling.
Hope tonight goes better as Stefano was up last night since he heard the thunder and hates it he fell asleep on Joe and Joe finally put him down at around 10pm.
Thats about it. Nothing much else happened. Might vent a little tomorrow about somethings but I don't want to type now and wake anyone up.
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment