Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Two days in a row.

I'm off to the country for the second day. I decided that when the sink was clogged,kids got into the sex drawer,the fighting,the trying to put the cat in the oven and the standing on chairs and touching everything in the kitchen...was my cue to get outta here! Bring them where they can run and be kids! =) Oy! Remodeling my bedroom later...so if anywhere hears screaming I could be trapped under furniture lol. It needs to be more adult like I have to much stuff in there that I allowed the kids to get into and that I'm keeping but don't really need. Its time for it to be Joes and I's haha. EVEN though I don't get how you get a kid to stay in their own bed....I'm so worried that my nights are gonna start consisting of worrying,getting up and down to put kids back in their room and lots of frustration! BUT I need to not worry about that until the time comes which I plan on buying Stefano his first bed for his 3rd b day because that's when I went into my own bed and I handled it like a champ! Also need to fit in a pedicure for myself (I do my own)...A shower...A bath for the kids...Oie! There's not enough hrs in the day. Lets not forget the bank. Laundry and of course picture taking!!
Got a picture in mind I'm gonna try....
Off to get ready!
Write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment