Monday, August 16, 2010

One of those days

Today is one of those days where you feel like you yell "No" "Don't do that" "Stop" and "Pick it up" a thousand times to many! Zueda is teething & Stefano is making sure the term "Terrible twos" meets its prime! Tell me how a kid who understands everything(practically) ALL of a sudden does not understand simple repeated things like "Pick up the goldfish"(after he spilled them)??? 
We all know I'm a major cleaner WELL I hate not being able to find things I do not say well that's okay I'll go buy a new one or what ever..I don't stop till I find it but whats more irritating is when I find something that's not even ours!!!??? Or when I can never find it..Makes me feel like I didn't clean good enough.Bugs me.
And of course finances are super tight right now like I don't even know what spending money is....A dime all of a sudden became the new dollar in this house,use to be "YESSS found a dollar" now its  "No freakin way just found a dime!" lol.
Oy! Just been a regular manic Monday. Stefano whining.Hubby talking about sex every 5 seconds(Don't mind just letting you in on how a Monday goes in this house.) Zueda is cranky,I'm cranky over bills BUT the highlight and why I love my life...Joe's cooking dinner for us tonight since I'm really upset with the bills and how things are going AND gave Zueda her Motrin for her Fever. Ah. Now if Stefano learned that being mean to his sister while she feels icky was totally gonna bite him in the butt one day.....Finding a discipline for a 2yr old yields more difficult then I thought. Joe wants to use a different punishment each time, I want to use something that makes Stefano watch and learn,learn and understand.And I like routine. Speak 3 times,Time out cross the line then its time to go to your room then from there its what ever suits. 
We will figure it out all in good time. Not my first child I have disciplined,but my first that came out of me haha.
Man just watching Joe have a soft spot is making me so delighted! Not that hes never had a soft spot but its just cute since its Daddy's little girl.
Kinda jumped all around tonight but I wanted to get everything out that was on my mind.  Deff need some hot chocolate,Hubby time and Tv. =) BRING ON Tuesday!
Write more and maybe something more exciting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment