Sunday, August 22, 2010

Survey Sunday

10 things that you enjoy:

1.Is this rated pg???? or can I be completely honest?????lol
2.Football
3.Internet
4.Photography
5.Psychology
6.Animals
7.Sunny warm days
8.My family
9.Food
10.Music

9 Things that annoy you:  [I can only pick 9 out of like a 100?]
1.Liars
2.People who don't return stuff
3.Drunks
4.People who exaggerate to make it more drama-full
5.Misbehaving children
6.Chick flicks
7.Flies!
8.People who talk behind peoples back..the truth hurts I understand that but I'm still gonna say stuff to you..maybe after I vent to my hubby but I'll say it lol
9.Selfishness.


8 Things that scare you:
1.Thunderstorms.
2.Anything with a stinger
3.Pincher bugs
4.Monkeys. At the zoo I refuse to get too close...
5.Being broke
6.My body....lol
7.My out of control attitude.
8.Creepy looking people. Not being judgmental its my anxiety that does that.

7 Foods you like:
1.Tacos
2.Mac&Cheese
3.Grilled Hot dogs
4.Pizza
5.Shepherds pie
6.Yogurt
7.Cape cod Chips

6 Things you want to learn more about:
1.Health in general
2.Psychology
3.Photography
4.Animals
5.Enviromental Science
6.Italian

5 Favorite actress's:
1.Raven Symore
2.Jennifer Aniston
3.Jane Fonda
4.Betty White
5.Jodie Foster

4 Random things about you;
1.I cant stand a dirty kitchen
2.I like rainy days
3.I don't just like football...baseball and basketball are up on my list too
4.I like knowing everything.....=)

3 of your worst habits: [Oh goodness]
1.Rated R =D
2.Getting angry very easily.
3.I get physical very easily.

2 Things you want people to understand about you: [Theres a lot more then two]
1.My anxiety.
2.I have more then 2 emotions,just because I am acting like a bitch does not mean I am angry or mad.

1.Whats a secret of yours:
1.I'm competing with someone who has no idea....

No comments:

Post a Comment