Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Just slightly annoyed

I don't get it. Raising kids is not rocket science. Its hard but not rocket science. If the child only acts up when your around they are trying to get your attention.Duh! You come in with the kids you bring in what the brought out or you ask for help..A simple task you blow out of the water because you sat your fat butt down already. Cursing..a no..no..noo. Are we trying to get me to talk to you like a child? Guess what kids like to do..They like to play..why don't you try playing with them. Hmmm. I refuse to get a house or a dog or anything like that until Joe understands to look around him and stop thinking about himself. Stop...relax..look around...accomplish...Relax again...Simple thing to live by. What you accomplish now you don't later...so that means no getting up,no running back and fourth and no being an ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't get me wrong you got your good days but they are far and few in between...You say your gonna do something and we will work together then BAM I find myself working alone and I kept what I said all day for 9hrs then in a 30mins lash you confuse the kids and ruin everything I worked 9hrs accomplishing with the kids. KEEP YOUR WORD! KEEP YOUR PROMISES. Why don't you actually change do you EVEN have a clue of how aggravating it is to see someone TALK a lot of good then DO NOTHING to change so they continue to be a burden and annoyance on people who are PUTTING up with them????????? NO you have no clue,but I sure as hell do!
Do what your say. Say what you'll do.Change for the better.Make someone proud. Stop making me write these rants! JUST STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could freakin scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be who you were when we first met. BE THE BETTER PERSON!!!! Think before you speak or act. Love before you get angry. Hide what you do not want your children knowing. Be kind before your mean. Enjoy and relax before you yell and hate. Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment