Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday

Very hot afternoon. Very boring Sunday. Joes mom came up since its his birthday tomorrow...Me and her don't get along so that made for a hard morning. I can't seem to find any good pictures around here.Thats my soothing technique to go and take pictures but there's none to take. BBQ for lunch,YUM! I put zucchini and potatoes with 3 tbs butter and garlic salt,paprika and minced onion mixed it all and cooked it for about an hr sounds like a long time but I wanted the Zucchini to kinda of "melt" into the potatoes since I had cut it so thin I knew cooking it that long would do that all that would be left would be the skin..TASTED so good. Sipping cold coffee as I type this...trying to think of something I can whip up for me and the kids for dinner since Joes mom bought him an ice cream cake and he had another piece for his dinner lol.
Another thing on my mind is the kids have been waking up either early in the morning or early in the morning like 5am...weirding me out..not sure whats going on. =(
I kinda wish too that I could be happy that its Joe's birthday and I could brag about our marriage and his family and blah blah...but no...he only got two things for his b-day that were actual presents...his dad paid our electric bill...how embarrassing and no fun for Joe,since that was his gift and his mom gave him 90 bucks to do something to the truck..forget what it is. The money will go in Joes pocket and probably go towards snack foods,cigarettes,soda's...that stuff adds up and he don't need it. He was a lot skinner when we meant and I'm bringing that up because he ate better then. Now its sugar sugar sugar. you can see the lack of health in his nails,they are all yellow,see it in his teeth,he gets so many more pimples now...just annoying. A man don't need to be on top of his hygiene but a shower every other day works better for me then every other week.... I want to brag about what I got Joe but nope there was no money to get him anything. Just no fun being negative all the time and I know people either say I'm exaggerating or say I'm ungrateful or something when that's not it. Its really not as perfect as a lot of peoples families. Wish it was. In the beginning I talked a lot of Joe and about Joe..his family and I never got along...but that's just the way it will be. I would love to be all "Happy Birthday to the best husband ever! Love you!" Well first of all I'm not that mushy and I don't think a guy who is always the center of my problems is up for the "Best Husband" of the year award.
He makes the money and he has his good days. Thats all I got for right now. We're trying. It was nice today because he understood and talked to me about why I was really anti his mom right now and dealt with me being a little antisocial and at the same time we worked together to get lunch on the table all at once. That was nice. Just wish he was taught better habits. Like when I man speaks he does what he says.Sticks by his word. Joe can tell me today he will  never drive off again and tomorrow he will drive off. Wish  his mother told him to stop smoking or he else he better get a grave right next to his grandfather now...Wish his dad told him to stop acting like an ass towards a women. I'm pretty cool,no need to be a dick about things. Of course his dad don't see that side because I refuse to get along with someone who won't have those talk to talks with his son to help him handle life better. I would love to stop venting about any Arbore.lol.
Any-who trying to come to peace with September 7th coming around...trying my best,there might be some sappy posts coming. Joe did say I was better this year because I'm showing emotion...only prob is everyone thinks I'm mad.Lol. I don't know when I'm giving looks,I don't notice my attitude....Ah well.
Off too more then likely cook some perogies and something for dinner.

Tootles.
And dear Heat wave-You can leave now.I'm over it. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment