Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Recipe Wednesday

I'll still blog about my day but each Wednesday I want to share one of my many recipes I coo or have saved to make or that I just generally think is a good recipe!

Today's recipe I have not tried. But has great reviews! Its simple and saves money if you make your own instead of heading out to Dunkin donuts every day. =) Its what I call budget Dealing. A recipe that helps the budget! Enjoy!

What You Need

6 Tbsp. ground MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee, any variety
3 cups  cold water
2 cups Milk

Make It


PLACE coffee in filter in brew basket of coffee maker. Add water to coffee maker; brew.
COOL completely. Pour coffee into pitcher. Add milk; stir until well blended. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
SERVE over ice cubes in 5 tall glasses. Add sugar to taste, if desired.

Kraft Kitchens Tips

Substitute
Prepare as directed, using fat-free milk.
Special Extra
Chill coffee drinks without diluting the flavor with coffee ice cubes. To prepare, pour additional cooled brewed MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee into ice cube trays. Freeze until solid. Add to your favorite coffee drink just before serving.
Substitute
Substitute YUBAN Coffee for the MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment