Thursday, August 19, 2010

Good Morning!

Lets just start off but right here right now addressing a small problem I have..FOR about 5 or more years I have had this ex,Super cool guy who I have allowed to call me some form of Hillary..My real name..NOW I love my real name I just love my nicknames and it makes me feel people have something to remember me by and confuse other people lol. I think some of Joes family members still don't know my name. Well this morning I was being a little harsh as someone called me "Hil" when they have a nickname for me...I wasn't happy. THEN bam here comes the ex now awesome friend so lets call him that now...Comes on and calls me something I do not hear much anymore...Hillsaberry not even sure if that's how he spells it. THAT was a main nickname for me back in the day because I dated a J.Berry. So Hillsaberry. And it stuck even though the relationship did not lol. Joe forget it..he said Hillary once and that was at the alter lol that's what he calls me obviously when talking to my family BUT hes never called me Hillary..EVER. Actually come to think of it....Raven has only been said maybe 20 times.....Yup my name is babe and hun in this house.Hm. Ah well.Its a type of insult when you have called me a name for so long then BAM call me something you know I'm going to have a problem with.
Again a case where I do nothing to someone for them to be a penis back to me! Ugh! Lets admit we will never get along. End of story.
Any-who Joes off tomorrow so hoping today will go by fast. I have a feeling today might be a "Getting off my chest" type of day. Ah.But thats okay because I don't drink lol and drugs are not involved so venting is all I got!

Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment