Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lets not put the cart before the horse...

Lets start with this...The queen is back and sitting on a thrown thanks to my mom who bought a 200 dollar chair for me for my birthday which is not until October...but what are moms for hehe. Any-who moving on..if you are in shouting distance of me..I don't need this blog to post about you I will simply tell you how I feel,so bitching about the neighbors won't be in my blog because I do just fine too their face BUT thank god I have pretty nifty neighbors. The ones out back are little iffy but otherwise we are all good in the hood. I will try too post names now so no one thinks I'm talking about them when really I'm not. =) Don't matter this is MY blog I'll speak what I want. Thats the point. How can you get to know me and what goes on in my life if I have to baby foot around or you decide that everything is about YOU!?
NO ONE is blocked from the blog from this point on. The cards on the table people. Lets play the game of life!


I hate when life changes.You get things right where you want them...then BAM things change and you wish you had taken advantage instead of trying to be considerate and blah blah of the lifestyle you had. Like I like back when we had a little more time and a little more money;Last night I grumbled and moaned that I was out of baby body wash..so after taming my ego I asked Joe to call the neighbors...I used as little soap as possible and tried to give it back..but no they had given us the rest...oh boy did my huge butt ego want to go out and buy them another just to show how thankful I was...I hate turning to other people for stupid stuff or for something I should have remembered,bought,had/have,find...what ever. I hate every day life changing. It might be my anxiety or my none exciting life I had before teenage life hit...who knows. But from 14-21 was not dull! My life now is not dull but I'm sick of having to ask for things. Even if its something that a lot of people might not realize there were out of or forget to pick-up. Oy. Bottom line me and change are not the best of friends.

Another rant..how can people act one moment then feel guilty the next? I asked myself this all the time since I'm not a person that feels guilty often. THEN it hit me...as I was sitting down eating my big mac and frappe...I realized....My diet hit a brick wall and I felt guilty for eating something I shouldn't have. Hmm not sure about other things and feeling guilty but the eating thing...ruining a good track of hard work I get...Ive lost 7lbs and today I got set back again because I yet again made a bad choice. Eeek. Veggies for dinner tonight!
Like I'm confused about people who cheat....you cheat then the next day you spend the whole day with your spouse/other half out of guilt....Hmmm maybe you shouldn't have done the actions and you could have avoided the guilt. Little to late to be feeling a little head hung(guilty in redneck talk). Just my thought.

Anywho got things to do before kiddos wake up! I'll write again before the days over I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment