Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Blabber blabber

I am all for the ban on texting while driving and talking on the phone while driving. Totally not cool how many accidents have been caused. And I personally know I have had run ins with bad drivers and it was because they were on the phone and boy did I have a few chose words for them especially if my kids were in the car.
Okay feel better that I voiced that lol.
I'm what people sometimes call a selective vegetarian. I eat no...dark meat,pork, sea-fish(except haddock),duck,veal,any bird but turkey or chicken,deer,odd things like alligator...A hen I won't eat..I hate eating chicken thighs...I'm very odd lol. WELL among that list was Bison I'm not sure why I'm so against eating anything but the normal common things..ok ok pork is way common and I eat nothing from a pig NOTHING. But my mom had some and mixed it with hamburg...boy was it hard taking the bites but I did and I will never do it again. Only thing that saved me was not tasting it. Its not the killing that bothers me...its something else and I can't put my finger on it. Pig I don't get because of what the bible says. Anything that scavenge or that are called scavengers I don't eat. NEVER had a type of shell fish in my life or shrimp. NEVER had pork except ham once and that was a *gag* felt wrong type moment. But I now know where I stand. =) P.S I dont eat anything from a goat either.

Anyway gorgeous day..just still not thrilled with Joe and I. He makes so little eye contact when I ask him things its not even funny...that worries me. Ah well life goes on. Just with everything could be happy. I love the weather,financially we are still WAY behind. but other things are going well and if I could top it off with a good relationship,BAM I would be in heaven. =)
Stefano slept through the night which is awesome...the not so awesome part??? 45mins...that's right 45mins of screaming and crying...no tears, the fake crying...oy! But that's how you break a habit. He slept beautifully too. He got his hair cut yesterday. Looks so handsome. I only trust one lady so when she stops doing hairdressing I might just cry.
My mom is gonna hang out here today with us. Sunday we are gonna try to get to North Adams Ma for the fall parade. Yay! 
Well I am off to finish up some cleaning before my mom gets here and the kids take their nap. 
Write more later.
Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment