Monday, September 20, 2010

Manic Monday....

Nahhhh Today was not that bad. Now if things were paid and I had money in my wallet..all would be excellent. Tomorrow I will head back to my parents to help my dad with some trees,love the excersise it gives me.
Tonight I played some football with Joe so that was good. Felt the burn. Considering I didn't have the healthiest dinner. Lunch was cabbage and turkey kielbasa and onion...Called Bubbles and Squeak.
I really need to go pick up and get Zueda ready for bed so that I can take my shower and then Joe can..and then hopefully some adult time. =)

Heres a few photos from today
My focus was leafs...I love fall. And I love all the angles leafs give you. Short post but at-least everything alright for right now. Still having some trust issues thats making me act like a crazy stalker but eh. =)
Write tomorrow!
Tootles.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl,

    I gave you an award!
    Pick it up here: http://wedonthaveitalltogether.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-awards.html

    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete