Friday, September 10, 2010

Roll with the punches

Yesterday was fun. Got to see my favorite Aunt and Uncle from Cali. Got to meet for the first time their son and daughter in law..my cousins. They are just so nice but high maintenance??? no that's not really the word. They watch everything they eat,they have matching decor,all the latest gadgets and 500 dollars is nothing to them...so the word is...rich...haha so its really kinda odd talking to them because you know they h ave no idea the feeling of not affording something or do not get the simple way.Which is fine they don't throw it in your face,they are wonderful people!Was hard having a conversation though with pratically no voice. This cold will not give in. I'm happy though that the kids do not have it anymore.
As I sit here and look around I realize how little cleaning I did this week which is not like me and I hate it. 
I got to thinking today that we always say TGIF-Mine stands for Thank goodness its Friday but I know alot of people who mean it as thank god..well lets do that!!
I am thankful for the roof over my head...even if I am behind on rent. =)
I am thankful for family.Amazing.
I am thankful for people who don't take their cars to garages (Joe is working on a car this weekend which means more money)
I am thankful that this dumb cold was only a 48hr one for the kiddos.
I am thankful for my pets. But...Dear snowshoes,Waking me up at 6 to use me as a kneading post was a little silly.Love your Mom.
I am thankful for my state of mind. I can get through anything if I put a little oomph in it.
I am thankful for all my friends online and off line.
I am thankful for fuel assistance even though we don't know how much we are getting this year any will help!
I am thankful to be part English!
I am thankful to believe in what I believe and never shoot down the other belief.
I am thankful immensely for my kids.
I am thankful that Joe has never cheated in real life for-say. (I would kill him,and although I love orange a orange jumpsuit really is not my style.)
I am thankful for the kind drivers out there.
I am thankful Stefano has been sleeping through the nights with no nightmares!
And most of all I am thankful its Friday even though Saturday wont be spent with Joe and kids...well it might be I  need to make up my mind lol.
Now even though its only 7 something in the morning I really need to get this day started. Joe gets out a tad later then normal but no biggie.More money!
Maybe write more later~
Tootles
 

No comments:

Post a Comment