Friday, September 17, 2010

Quote Friday

"Man she was walking around calmly in another persons yard,that's scary...tell me we will have to have a fence because of Zueda!"

"Why is Vin Diesel not considered eye candy anymore??"

"Is it bad when you can tell what people are doing by when and when they are online?"

"Wow...I stand like a gangsta in my photos" (Pic below for reference)

"WTH Michael G. just got engaged on Ellen....I thought I had a chance!" (winner of Americas got talent)

"..Maybe sex for money is not a bad idea..."

"I want a little black dress...."

"Hm I need to get my butt in gear and make some money online style"

"I want a just under the booty t-shirt...."

"Sweat pants can be sexy!"

"Wow yoga does work!"

"Is sex over rated?"

"Hm I'd do Ellen DeGeneres just cuz shes hilarious!"

Random thoughts! =) Hopefully I can get more posts that you learn more about me so that you all don't just think I'm a ungrateful brat. =)

Heres the pic with the gangsta standing me lol
Some fingers in my pocket..one out....standing at a stance...shoulder raised...YUP I'm gangsta lol

1 comment:

  1. I'll still take Vin Diesel ANY day of the week, lol

    OH! And sex isn't over rated... if you're doing it right ;P

    ReplyDelete