Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday,oh sunday

Today has been over all not to bad of a day.
Went up and scoped out when of my spots I take fall pictures,not quite ready yet but at-least I got the feel of it. Not happy with my diet at all,starting tomorrow with a fresh start,see how I do.
Joe does this fantasy football type thing and he said you pick your choices and see well I almost picked the Bears and Dolphins for 2 of the games,and I didn't I went with the opposing team and now it looks like both teams are gonna win their games. If I had chose them it would have shown Joe up as he choice the other teams too.Grrrr.Always go with your first instinct.
Any-who I laughed at Joe earlier,we decided to eat lunch in bed and watch some DVR as the kids were asleep well time I got done I had more of the food on me then in my tummy so while Joe was getting a drink I just slipped my shirt off and put the blanket up,well he came back and was touchy feely as usual guys are and I said "How did you know I didn't have a shirt on?" And he goes "Wha...." Wait..and pulls down the blanket too see and he flies literally out of bed like he just saw a bat on my head or something and starts taking his pants off.... I died at the fact that he thought because I had no shirt on I was suggesting sex....Hmmmm...if that's all I gotta do to suggest it- that sounds lazy enough for me haha.
I'm sipping on my first cup of coffee in weeks,It sometimes gives me headaches so I only have it when I can no longer take any stress.
I got some picking up too do and a little yoga later but that should be it. Hoping my week goes by anxiety free,I use to say I wanted it to go by fast but now I just want to be anxiety free so the days don't get away from me but at the same time they are not ruined by my anxiety either.
Ugh! Mother in laws really suck. Well not all but mine does. And I always wanted too marry into a nice family. She is the furthest thing from nice. She won't help us out at all,I hate asking for help but there comes a time you just have too. She keeps saying she has no money yet she buys food for her meetings,travels,works at a great job,lives with her son and that's it,has a gym membership she pays but never uses,went back to school....HM that sounds like she has some type of money and shes a first time grandparent with these kiddos.Joes the only one with kids. I'm not greedy but I want them to know their grandparents and love and cherish the time and things with them. Shes in the city compared to us so she could buy them things and stuff we need for them at a lower cost and more easily,she could even buy things I never will be able too because she has the stores down there that I do not have up here. Not asking for much but I'm sure she can hit deals that I can not. =/ All well.
Been trying some new things with pictures but sadly my camera is starting to show its wear and its only 4mos old...not cool.The settings don't really do what they use too and the quality went from a 4 star too a 3 star. Hope its just a funk but I doubt it. Think I might pop outside and get some normal snap shots of the kids and thumpy and things. =)
That about does it. Would like to show a picture of the quilt my mom made my sister. My sisters dad passed away over 20yrs ago and before he died,awhile before he did really,he had drew out things and my mom I wanna say embroider them on clothe...well she took all those pieces and made a quilt for my sisters 40th birthday. My sister put it in the quilt show where she lives. We are very proud of my mom.
And a few more pictures that have made me smile..
Hope everyone had a good weekend!! =)
And p.s-STEELERS WON!!! WOOT WOOT! And glad too see the Chicago bears win!
Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment