Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nothing changes

Ah,No worries this isn't that bad of a post or that negative. =)


Stefano is still refusing to sleep in his room at night...NOT COOL! Really aggravating.Probably try seeing if there is something on free-cycle for a toddler bed or something.


I had my talk with Joe,told him what I thought was relevant and stuff and WHO beats me to telling him about the divorce idea??? His...dad!!! Who never asked how I was,never asked if everyone was okay the first thing he said to Joe was "Did she move out?" WHAT!? Sorry but your talking to a gal with a record longer then you are tall I am not no pansy..I don't one day just up and leave what my kids know and love...but thank you for again not knowing anything about me. And not taking responsibility for your son,your a real gem....Ugh!
And of course my WTE mamas came right to my aid when they saw that status so now I must fill everyone in! So here we go Joe said things that made sense made me realize I'm a hard-ass anyway...developing feelings is very hard for me,I get attached to no one,my personality draws attention but I don't like or crave attention...When my kids were born...I didn't cry...my pregnancy was very different then most,I don't get all giggly when the baby moves,I don't let ANYONE but the Dr see my belly,I don't take any vitamins,I don't get excited for ultrasounds- I don't show really any emotion when I'm pregnant..which I know will bother people when they read this...so when Joe said to me that hes really changed since having kids..I started to really listen and he proved a lot to me which for right now hes on the right track to becoming my "Man" not my wussy coward.. I explained things even if I thought he would get mad...which he didn't. I told him compliments I told him negatives I told him that him being fake about sexual things AFTER I complain about them..does not count..I want him to be sexual all on his own. Cuddles,kissing,groping as I make dinner...you know the good stuff. I'm sick of him complaining...that's a girls job and I didn't marry a girl I married a hard working take charge protective does the man jobs of the house type of guy.(with the occasional diaper change haha)
So instead of acting like a bad-ass independent jump the gun chick..we decided to ride the tide a little longer,Joe gets that its okay to be proud even when there's not material things involved,when it takes away from him,its still okay to give and not receive....He can't change over night which is what I'd like...but I give him till my birthday if there is still no more mess ups and a change..maybe we can get back to where we once were.
Haha and to answer peoples questions to me through facebook..

Are you just sexually attracted to Joe and not mentally?-No I'm just a nympho who is proud of that fact. Mentally I have fewer feelings then I once did but that might be my wall going up....

Have you ever just whooped ass on Joe?-LOL first I must say I thought this was saying have I ever farted on Joe lol which I'm a lady..burping and farting is not for me. BUT then I realized they meant have I beat him him. We have had our matches and anyone who is gonna write they are in an open relationship online of course got his ass beat. =)

Do you think you wanting sexual attention gets in the way of other attention and communication in the house?-It could because if I don't get that,I feel neglected..seriously I do,I fell like hes doing something sexual somewhere else,via internet.And please understand his excuse for a lot of mess ups were that I was not putting out enough. I'm a nympho I can put out every hr babe.

How are you so comfortable telling people things about your sex life?-Because sex is not shameful thing...making babies at 13 is sad...having sex with people you don't know is a tad degrading...but sex in my house behind closed doors(sometimes)with my husband I don't find repulsive. Like I said people can talk to me about everything so I need to make sure I can talk to other people about everything as well.


Are you close to Joes family?- Hell to the no! And its sad because my kids are their first grand-kids and I took Joe out a very toxic environment and hes been clean from weed for about 2yrs..I deserve a little credit in the respect sense of things.

That was it for the last few days.
A few photos shall we?

So more of my life..my car insurance is getting canceled...but on a good note Joe makes more now and is highly liked at his new job and we are all proud of him. He usually hates at least one person at a job and I have heard no hatred. =)
Off to facebook it and have a little me time while the kids nap. Fingers crossed that Stefano gets back into sleeping in his crib at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment