Sunday, September 26, 2010

Funny Raven?

Well I know a lot of people just kinda think of me as a Bitch....haha so I wanted to tell you all about some of the things I did this week/end that I know isn't all that common. Which makes me...well...Me...=)

At the beginning of the week I had two cherry tomatoes left well I wanted them off my counter so the fruit flies would get lost so I wanted to put them in the fridge but why waste a container on two...instead I put them in a shot glass...yup I had cherry tomato's sitting in my fridge in a shot glass. =)

Joe just bought me on Tuesday I believe,some chap stick..I already lost it...I have this horrible habit of when I get into bed sending Joe to find it because its never where it should be...in high school and still to this day if I don't have pockets I'll store it in my bra.            And no its not there,I looked. Its lost forever I fear.

I was cleaning the bathroom yesterday and I THOUGHT I was putting in comet for the toilet and I realized I had grabbed the baby powder that was under the sink...regardless baby powder does not clean toilets well at all. =)

Today I found myself half naked in out attic...NOW wait there's a reason and a good one. I have clothes from my pre pregnant days up there and sometimes I go through it every so often to change things up because some things in the tote still fit well to make sure they fit I was trying the clothes on up in the attic.... =)

Yesterday while walking the stroller was fine while Joe was pushing it...I start pushing it back home because we take turns...the wheel starts acting up...Karma? Its possible.

I've been in the mood lately to wear my out dated heels but still I love them and yesterday I was wearing my wedge heels and almost killed my daughter when I stepped in a hole like in the backyard and almost landing on her. =) I hate our backyard I still say someone will pay for what they did to it. =)

Theres a lot more that goes on but I can't remember my name let alone everything silly stupid I did and said this week.  
Theres no shame in being silly. There's no shame in being yourself. =)
Now off to sit outside and eat some taco Doritos. =) Anyone notice in this post I really like the =) face?haha
Write later.
Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment