Monday, September 13, 2010

Thinking

So as I sit here getting ready to get dressed then feed the kiddos breakfast...I realize things I,myself chuckled at.
I'm a HUGE Jersey Shore fan. And for some reason that made me laugh. I know why I love the show,besides the going out and sleeping with every Tom Dick and Vinny...They all have something that reminds me of me now or me then. Its fun to watch. I know I know,I claim I'm not a MTV show watcher besides True life...Well I lied. lol I like Jersey Shore,I don't dress like them or act like them-I'm not that in love. Although I'd like to smack a gal around who stays with a guy like Ronnie..ooo weee.
I also had to chuckle at the fact that I have this urge to guess what football game scores will be and when they turn out to be something else,I question everything lol. "Was their quarterback playing?" "How was the weather" "To many same plays?"---Quite entertaining.
Whats also very entertaining is watching me watch the HSN channel when there's something on it I think they are not being 100% about the quality or something ugly...something over priced...the camera man shows something we were not really suppose to see. You can usually hear this from the couch "Oh really,90 bucks for a mop that can do something every mop can do...clean up a FRESH mess" "Oh that's what you call style,how old is this show? from the 1930's???" "She wasn't wearing makeup- you now put make up on her of course shes gonna look younger!" It goes further but I just can't keep my opinions to myself when watching that stuff.
For example,I'd say this: fake tan, fake eyes, fake hair, fake nails… bitch are you sure ur not made in china?- 
Grabbed from facebook.=)
Ah. Must get my day started. You and I both know I'll be back! Must tell you about yesterdays family BBQ...Oh the joy.
Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment