Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wanna know some secrets?

I do have a favorite baseball team....and they are in the playoffs. OH,Y'all thought I didn't have a favorite team..ok OK its a team I will root for and like. Maybeee not a favorite.

The only way I really like spaghetti is if there is hamburg in the sauce.

I love soy chocolate milk.

Ice tea is a drug to me. =)

I do not TOLERATE..ANY animal cruelty I will be in your face and around the corner if I think for a second your being unreasonable,mistreating,abusing..an animal. =)

I only like 3 flowers. Mums,Roses and black eyed susans. =) The rest are just pretty.

I love to swing.

October is my favorite month.

I have never ever texted while driving and the last time I talked on a phone and drove I was 16....

I drink about 5 Smirnoff's a yr and that's it. =)



Photos to end this post. Happy Wednesday all!

Will post a recipe tomorrow.
Tootles


 My dad.
 Old random cemetery.
The last picture is the guy people claim I act the most like. My grandfather. =) My idol.

No comments:

Post a Comment