Saturday, September 11, 2010

Post #2

This is not a venting post though lol.
I learned today a few things and I wanted to share.

I learned to love my hair..curls and all!
I learned that little girls and brownies....make a really big mess!!
I learned that even though I look silly with a handkerchief at least I am not wasting money on tissues!
I learned that if I could I would have a theme for my living room and kitchen. Like a decor.Matching also!
I learned how to make whipped cream!
I learned that Target diapers are just as good!
I learned that I need to talk more about anxiety so people can understand it.
I learned that Alfredo sauce and ice tea don't really mix well with the taste bud pallet.
I learned that a white shirt on a 2 yr old....in an hr turns funny colors....
I learned that I must have a dishwasher before my 24th b day or my hands will fall off from dry skin.
I learned that my husband knows cars better then just about anything.
I learned I have low tolerance for being treated differently because I show less feelings.
I learned that cold hot tea is just as good. haha
I learned that if my voice was like what it is now,I would never talk,It annoys me.Go away cold!


That about does it. Might be some other tid bits here and there I learned today as well but can't remember them.
Sometimes we just have to take things with a grain of salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment