Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Maybe

Maybe its because I'm sick but being called "baby" was alright by me today.
Maybe its the wind but my anxiety is on the fritz with noises today.
Maybe its the fact that flies gross me out but if one more lands on me I'm gonna need to go to the retreat....
Maybe its me being selfish but I really want a camera phone.
Maybe its my lack of patience with Joe but he needs to step up and do the responsibilities that need to be done around here.
Maybe its the lack of trust for people..but I doubt Joe will sell this car...and if he does I doubt it will be without a problem.
Maybe its my emotions but I can't handle another night of my kids up,they need their sleep and I want whats best for them
Maybe its how I was raised but why do people lie to judges in court??
Maybe its lack of knowledge but is blueberry juice good for a cold?
Maybe once Thursday comes and the football season starts I will be a calmer person. =)
Maybe I doubt too much,I worry I can't be popular amongst people(even online) because I'm dirt poor.
Maybe I'm too nice but I'm keeping rat/mouse food I have in-case anyone might need it or want it.
Maybe its my spontaneous side but I really wanna buy a new camera!
Maybe its just the tv I watch but are pit bulls really that vicious if raised right?
Maybe its just that I am old...okay older..but my kids seem to be handling having a cold better then I am.

Life is what it is. Joe can not get home fast enough with the Ibuprofen!

No comments:

Post a Comment