Monday, September 27, 2010

Whats going on.

Basics. I went to my moms today to help my dad and to get the kids out of the house. She made my favorite meal because she rocks. Home made Mac and cheese,hot dogs and peas. Which made me think...my kids almost never have anything boxed to eat,its always home made AND I never feed them the same thing in a week. AND they have never have had spaghetti and meatballs...I just don't want to get in that funk where all you feed your kids is chicken nuggets,boxed mac&cheese and spaghetti. Nothing wrong with that as long as there is some good veggies and fruit along with it. YES I am one of those moms.A little dessert never hurt a child but other wise no sweets. Can't believe I'm that type of mom. I hope that does not bother people. I'm not judging just expressing how I am and my thoughts.
On tonight's menu its Sauteed in veggie oil chicken with 4-cheese rice and a veggie for the kids. I like steamed veggies and I don't have any on hand so the adults have to deal with no veggies lol.
I would how ever like to get the kids drinking things other then milk. *sigh*

So anyhow Joe and I so far still getting along..I trust nothing he does but that's because I am a bitch not because I might become heartbroken. I just don't deserve to tolerate things that are not right. One of those things happens to be lying and another is hiding things. And that's not even covering his actions that he could possible do again.
Theres very few things I do not tell Joe,but thankfully hes Italian nothing bothers him haha.
We really don't quite match because this house could be filthy and he would be fine with it haha,he even has a pet owner that means business no cat goes potty in this house lol so no nasty cat boxes,and USUALLY I can find what ever he wants or needs. I loveee being organized. Why waste money on another of something or what ever just because you lost the old/first one? Silly.

Well I am off. Hope this week just goes by with out any anxiety. Stefano please sleep through the night! Your a big boy!= ) I think its just a phase or something but still.
Write tomorrow.
Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment