Wednesday, September 15, 2010

High anxiety

Ugh! My worst nightmare a handyman that you can not trust! I have very high anxiety around him(that does not mean I'm afraid of him) Just means I can't stand him and I don't trust him or his little mind. Looks like he might have stolen Joes sander now...and tonight for the first time he took ALL his equipment back,left before Joe got home and did maybe 10mins of actual work on the windows. Ugh! Shady. And he was way too nice to me. Sometimes I wish I have big bad ass protective neighbors..not to protect me from the handy man but the handy man from me...I am very protective of my place,my kids,my husband and my material things...and of course myself. The fact of what happened tonight is totally gonna mess up me getting laid! WHAT!? I'm being honest.
So I read a few things in Cosmo that boosted my attitude,Love that magazine. It even had a article in last months about guys and how they are and what we expect from them is not always realistic with the way things were taught for many many years too men. Hard to explain but it touched base on a few things I already knew but now is confirmed,which makes me feel good about the way I analyze the brain.

So hopefully Friday,Rent will be paid. Joe officially is apart of the company he works at on Monday,since he was hired as only a temp the company is not hiring him on with them not the employment office. Not sure if I worded that right but what ever.
On another note..my creative juices and picture taking juices are running low the last few days because my mind is not in it. Sucks because that's how I release stress is through picture taking.
Any-who tomorrow is Sarcastic Thursday..just made that up right here on the spot...There's some topics I wanna voice my opinion on. =) Fun times. =) Hoping they will come out as funny as they are in my head.
Anyway,time to get the kids ready for bed and REALLY clear my head..or someone will be up too two weeks without sex...and that's not good for the people around me lol. No one should go 24hrs without it...really..if you think about it....HA!
Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment