Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I found out

I found out I have a heart today.
I know this because its broken.
No one should cause this much pain.
No one should hurt another person emotionally.
And I should not be here.
Cry cry cry cry. All I do these days when I almost NEVER cried before.
Thats how I know I have heart. Joes not just another guy in my eyes.
Wish he was so I could drop him like ton of hot rocks.
I know I have a heart because it aches for something better.
I know I have a heart as the tears trickle down my cheeks.
I know I have a heart because each lie hurts more and more.
I feel in places I never felt before.
But don't worry I wouldn't feel this way if I didn't have kids.
You do you
I'll do me.
You get help and we'll talk. Till then your just a roomie. Any potential I will take.
I want to hurt you as bad as you hurt me.
I want you to realize what I did tonight....
That I do have a heart. And its pumping nothing but tears through.

No comments:

Post a Comment