Friday, September 24, 2010

Randomness

My favorite color is orange

I get really OCD cleaner when I know someone might be stopping by.

My favorite season is Fall.

I just recently tried Dr.pepper Cherry. Very good!

My dryers buzzer drives me insane!

I walk around with 4 walls up and no door in...

I like my voice but I hate trying to pronounce things..I'm not good at it.

I realized that I should have found my passion for photography years ago...might have saved some fights between my parents and I and bf's and I!

Boy meets world,The Golden Girls,Maude,Mama's family and Roseanne are all guilty pleasures

Jersey Shore too. =)

I hate my picture taken by someone else,but by me its okay.

I really want to learn how to sew,I know some of how but I'm still learning.But now I have no sewing machine....


I'm addicted to my nail file....






Beautiful day today. Drs.Appointment later and paying rent. Thats about it. Stefano was up around 4:45am and slept with us then when Joe left he fell asleep on the floor. I was up before he was,kinda cute but at the same time I can't figure out why he don't sleep through the night every night like he use too. Probably a phase,I know that...I just don't like it lol.
The handyman stopped by and informed he has my new window but he has no money to pay for it so he has to wait for our landlord to pay him...oy! He also claims the windows are done....my screens except 2 of them (there's 7) are worse now then they were before. But its so hard to complain when you are behind on rent.
Gonna try to pick up the front and back yard this evening and get some exercise in. Joe is working a longer day today so it don't really feel like a Friday as he would have been home about 45mins ago.
Kids have been napping for about 3hrs or little less. Naps are awesome,Stefano is down to one a day. =)
Well I am off to do some more things,since I have no idea when Joe will be home. Not even really sure when the appointment is lol.
Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment